Curriculum Assessment at Oldfield Primary:
- Teaching, learning and assessment are integrated.
- Assessment is key to driving progress.
- Assessment puts the child at the centre of their learning to ensure everyone reaches their full potential.
- Assessment is manageable, purposeful, accessible and time-efficient.
- Our assessment framework values teacher professional judgment, dialogue and a common language.
- Assessment judgements are supported by a range of evidence- this may include flashbacks of prior learning, quick quizzes, note-making, mind-mapping mini- assessments, longer essay style assessments, & pupil talk drawing in teacher knowledge.
James Travers - Headteacher